AM2 Preparation CoursePreparation For Your AM2 Practical Assessment
If you’re preparing to take your AM2 Practical Assessment then we understand how hugely important this examination is.
It’s a big investment in your time as well as money and the culmination of a lot of work beforehand over many months, or maybe even years.
For this reason AM2 Preparation Courses – taken over 1 or 2 days immediately before the exam at an onsite training centre – are increasingly popular.
Although they undoubtedly increase confidence when going into the exam and have a statistically higher pass rate, they are not always as effective as they could be for all candidates as everything is ‘crammed in’ at the last minute.
Wanting to provide an alternative to the limited options currently available XS Training has created the first ever Online AM2 Preparation Course.
The Online AM2 Preparation Course
This online AM2 Preparation Course has been developed to fully prepare the candidate for their AM2 Practical Assessment (Unit-399)
It gives you all the information, hints and tips that you will need to pass your AM2, including; the installation, test and inspection, fault finding and the online exam.
This is a convenient, cost-effective online alternative to a course at an onsite training centre which usually runs for a duration of 1-2 days immediately before your AM2 exam.
- Accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
- Mobile and Tablet device friendly
- Accessible for 14 days from registration / purchase
- Saves on the loss of earnings from taking days off to attend a training centre
- Most course topics are presented in High Definition video
- Work through the course at your own pace and at times convenient to you
- Go back through any areas that you’re not so sure of as many times as you need*
- Includes revision tests and a full practice test to ensure you are ready for the exam
- More chance to absorb the information because you’re not trying to cram in everything in the day before your exam
- Can even be accessed on the morning of exam & in breaks when phone usage is not forbidden.
Total cost of the online AM2 Preparation course is £125 + VAT
* Once the course has been fully completed and within the 14 days of registration
Book Your AM2 Preparation Course Now For Just
£125 + VAT
Other Payment Options
You can also make your payment over the phone on a card, or by BACS transfer.
Please Contact Us now if you’d prefer either of these options.
AM2 Preparation Course Content Overview:
Introduction – Section A1
Safe Isolation – Section A1
Installation – Section A
Inspection & Testing – Section B
Fault Finding – Section C & C1
AM2 Multiple Choice Exam
Introduction – Section 1A:
- Risk Assessment – Section 1A
- AM2 Installation Bay
Safe Isolation – Section 1A:
- Safe Isolation Procedure
Installation – Section A:
- Ring Main Installations
- Ring Main Terminations
- Spur Installation
- Lighting Circuit Installation
- Switch 1 Connections
- Switch 2 Connections
- Intermediate Connections
- SWA Glanding
- SWA Installations
- SWA Terminations
- SWA Glanding Options
- Bonding Installations
- Bonding Connections
- FP200 Installations
- FP200 Terminations
- SY Glanding
- SY Install
- D.O.L Installation
- Overload Settings
- S-Plan Heating Installation Overview
- S-Plan Heating Installation
- S-Plan Heating Installation Connections
Fault Finding – Section C+C1:
- Safe Isolation – Section C1
- Open Circuit Radials – Section C2
- Open Circuit Ring Main – Section C2
- Short Circuit & Earth Fault – Section C2
- D.O.L Starter Faults – Section C2
- Data Faults – Section C2
- Heating Faults
- An overview of some common errors made on the AM2 Exam
- Health & Safety
- BS7671 Wiring Regulations
- Building Regulations
AM2 Multiple Choice Exam:
- Once you’ve finished the course and are happy with your understanding then there is a 30 question 1 hour exam simulating the real AM2 Online examination.
This is an overview of the AM2 Preparation Course and the topics it covers. If you have a specific question about the course then please do get in touch.