Terms and ConditionsFor use of XS Training Website
Welcome to the website of XS Training Ltd. Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before using our site, products or services. Any use of our website is subject to these Terms and Conditions, and your continued use is deemed to be acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please cease your use of our website.
We reserve the right to make changes, amendments and alterations to all or any part of these terms without prior notice. For this reason, we recommend you check back from time to time to ensure you are aware of the latest version of these terms.
Last updated date: 22/02/2015
Using our website
Our website is provided in good faith to give information and advice about XS Training Ltd services. We may also offer advice or information about other issues relating to our business and industry.
We aim to keep our website accessible and functional at all times. However, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict access to, remove or delete all or any part of this site at any time without notice. We do not accept any losses or damages, direct or indirect, which arise from your inability to access this site.
All content, images, product design, trademarks, website design, website architecture and other components of this site are the property of XS Training Ltd. All intellectual property rights pertaining to the content and products associated with this site remain under the ownership of XS Training Ltd.
In compliance with our copyright terms, you are allowed to:
• Download, print out or store a discreet number of pages or your own personal reference and use
• Share pages with personal contacts for information purposes only
• Demonstrate our website to personal contacts for non-commercial purposes only
You are prohibited from:
• Downloading code, elements or images from the site in an attempt to replicate our site or otherwise misrepresent XS Training Ltd.
• Copy, duplicate or plagiarise all or any part of our site for your own personal or commercial gain
• Conduct or attempt to conduct any type of hacking, infiltration, cracking or other malicious activity designed to cause malfunction or loss of service on our website. This includes, but is not limited to, introducing malicious software, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or attempting DDoS attacks on our site and servers
• Using any part of our site or products for commercial gain
• Misrepresenting XS Training Ltd in any way
Third party websites
We may include links to third party websites for the purposes of providing additional information relating to our business. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content, security, availability or accessibility of any of these sites or services.
By using our website and service, you agree to render XS Training Ltd and all its agents and employees free from liability for any losses, damages, liabilities, costs, legal fees and other expenses, both direct and indirect, arising in relation to any actions or claims brought against XS Training Ltd brought about by a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, or any other issues arising from your use of our website.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of XS Training Ltd for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of XS Training Ltd or that of its employees or agents.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, as per the decision of a competent court, then this Term or Condition will be removed. The remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in place and will continue to be enforceable and binding.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you therefore submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns relating to these Terms and Conditions at:
XS Training Ltd
7a Town Head,